Economical And Full‑featured
The EF7200 is the economical, full‑featured choice for contractors and serious home backup.
- Reduced price, more wattage, the EF7200D/DE is a great value with the same legendary quality and performance.
- Comes standard with wheels, fold-down/locking handles. Battery standard on DE model.
- Eight hours run time at full load - 18% longer run time than previous model.
- Digital hour meter, and digital volt meter display total run time accumulation for servicing and indicates the voltage output.
- 3 year industrial and residential warranty with optional Y.E.S. for customer peace of mind.
- Lifting eye for convenient for hoisting and security.
- OHV engine offers efficiency, increased reliability, and quieter operation.
- Full power, full time 120/240 dual voltage is great for the job site or home backup.
- Fuel gauge provides easy monitoring of fuel level.
- The EF7200D/DE features a rugged design with full roll cage protection for heavy jobs.
- New and improved OHV MZ360 engine with a hemispherical head: — Yamaha legendary durability and reliability with increased fuel efficiency
- Rugged Wheel kit w/fold-down locking handles: — Standard on EF7200DE and EF7200D
- Cast iron cylinder lining: — Optimal heat dissipation
- Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low: — Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time, enhances long term durability
- Transistor Controlled Ignition (T.C.I.): — Provides clean, efficient spark that ensures fast, easy starting. Low maintenance, reliable operation
- Auto decompression: — Automatically “opens" exhaust valve slightly to reduce initial back pressure when starting making manual starting effortless
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating: — The EF7200DE and EF7200D meet the strictest environmental standards - EPA and CARB
- Fuel gauge: — Lets operator monitor how much fuel is available
- Tool kit: — Makes service easier
Available Accessories & Options Features
- Wired Remote Kit: — Features a 33-foot cord with remote starter switch
- Yamaha Extended Service: — Additional 1, 2 or 3 years of Y.E.S. is available
- Type: Dual voltage, Brushless, AC Generator
- Maximum AC Output: 7200 watts
- Rated AC Output: 6000 watts
- Rated / Maximum AC Current: 50.0 / 60.0 amps @ 120V - 25.0 / 30.0 amps @ 240V
- Engine: MZ360
- Displacement: 358cc
- L x W x H: 21.9 x 29.0 x 31.5 in.
- Dry Weight: D = 221.7 lb. / DE = 245.7 lb.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.9 gal
- Continuous Operation at Rated Load: 8 hr
- Noise Level: 74.5 dB
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty.
Price and specifications subject to change without notice. Please read your Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation.