Power‑packed And Loaded With Features
The EF5500 offers the Contractor and home back up customer 5500 watts of power at a great value.
- Reduced price, more wattage - Great value with the same legendary quality and performance.
- Comes standard with wheels, fold-down/locking handles and battery.
- Eight hours run time at full load - 13% longer run time than previous model.
- Digital Hour Meter, Digital Volt Meter displays total run time accumulation for servicing and indicates the voltage output.
- 3 year industrial and residential warranty with optional Y.E.S. for customer peace of mind.
- Lifting eye convenient for hoisting and security.
- OHV engine offers efficiency, increased reliability, and quieter operation.
- Full power, full time 120/240 dual voltage is ideal for the job site or home backup.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interruption (GFCI) senses a leak to ground to reduce risk of electric shock.
- Fuel gauge provides easy monitoring of fuel level.
- The EF5500D/DE features a rugged design with full roll cage protection for heavy jobs.
- New and improved OHV MZ360 engine with a hemispherical head: — Yamaha legendary durability and reliability
- Rugged Wheel kit w/fold-down locking handles: — Standard on EF5500DE and EF5500D
- Cast iron cylinder lining: — Optimal heat dissipation
- Automatic oil warning system shuts off engine before oil level is low: — Prevents engine damage, avoids costly repairs, minimizes down time, enhances long term durability
- Transistorized ignition provides lean, efficient spark: — Maintenance-free and ensures fast, easy starting, reliable operation
- Auto decompression: — Automatically “opens" exhaust valve to reduce compression for easier starting
- EPA Emission Engine Life Rating: — The EF5500DE and EF5500D meet the strictest environmental standards - EPA and CARB
- Ground Fault Interrupter (G.F.I.): — If the system senses a leak to “ground," it automatically cuts off power to help prevent injuries
- Fuel gauge: — Lets operator monitor how much fuel is left
- Tool kit: — Makes service easier
Available Accessories & Options Features
- Wired Remote Kit: — Features a 33-foot cord with remote starter switch
- Yamaha Extended Service: — Additional 1, 2 or 3 years of Y.E.S. is available
- Type: Dual voltage, Brushless, AC Generator
- Maximum AC Output: 5500 watts
- Rated AC Output: 4500 watts
- Rated / Maximum AC Current: Rated / Maximum AC Current 36.0 / 44.0 amps @ 120V - 18.75 / 22.9 amps @ 240V
- Engine: MZ360
- Displacement: 358cc
- L x W x H: 21.9 x 29.0 x 31.5 in.
- Dry Weight: D = 221.7 lb., DE = 243.7 lb.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.9 gal
- Continuous Operation at Rated Load: 9.0 hr
- Noise Level: 74.1 dBA
- Warranty: 3 Years Limited Warranty
Price and specifications subject to change without notice. Please read your Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation.