Whether you’re looking for a tilt or ramp trailer, the Versa-Max™ is the perfect solution. These trailers allow you to quickly load up your stuff and get to where you want to be – hassle-free! Backed by FLOE’s 10 year limited warranty.
- Versa-Track™ – the infinite tie-down system
- Custom aluminum extrusions adding structural integrity to the frame
- Reinforced tongue, fully molded wiring and Vortex hubs
- Commercial grade LED lights
- Electric brakes available on all models
- Galvanized, independent rubber torsion axle system
- Vortex hub system – no maintenance for 6 years
- Limited 10 year warranty
- Hauling one sled, six sleds or any type of load, there is a Versa-Max™ ramp trailer for you
- Available in 10', 12', 14', 16', 22' and 28’ lengths.
- Model: 12' Versa-Max Ramp - Single Axle, No Brakes
- GVWR: 2288 lb. (1037 kg)
- GAWR: 2200 lb. (997 kg)
- Cargo Load Capacity: 1600 lb. (725 kg)
- Net Weight: 688 lb. (312 kg)
- Axle(s): (1) 2200 lb. (998 kg)
- Standard Tires: 878 x 13 in. - C
- Tire Upgrade Options: 20.5 x 10 in. E; 13 in. radial; 13 in. aluminum rim radial
- Max. Tongue Weight: 220 lb. (100 kg)
- Tongue Jack: Optional
- Optional Enclosure Weight: 370 lb.
- Trailer Length: 215-5/8 in.
- Many manufacturers have tried to copy FLOE’s patented Versa-Track™ system but their products are merely imitations.
- Versa-Track™ is simply the easiest to use tie-down system available today.
- A few of the benefits you’ll receive from this unique system are:
- True infinite tie-down options – attach the Versa-Track™ tie-down accessories anywhere along the track
- Quickly and easily balance loads for optimum towing
- Quickly tie down equipment
- Use any combination of the Versa-Track™ accessories for maximum versatility
- Added structural integrity as the Versa-Track™ is a part of the trailer structure
- As an integral part of the deck, it provides a channel system for the plywood decking to slide into and protects the edge of the wood from the elements
- Insert the Versa-Lock™ in the Versa-Track™ and push the lever down.
- Stays on your tie-down bar so it won’t get lost in the snow.
- Can be locked with a padlock.
- Vortex Hubs are standard on all Versa-Max™ trailers.
- Vortex lubrication with a threaded grease cap makes changing or adding grease easy…no need to remove the hub!
- What makes the Vortex hub the best?
- The rear seal rides on a stainless steel wear sleeve.
- This provides longer life for the seal as the surface does not corrode.
- Lucas Oil Marine grease is a premium lithium-based complex fortified with rust and oxidation inhibitors, as well as high pressure additives and provides a high degree of moisture resistance and washout properties.
- These features allow the manufacturer to offer a 6 year, 100,000 mile limited warranty.
- The Vortex hub/spindle is designed to be a no maintenance hub for 6 years.
- FLOE’s patented rear bumper is an all-in-one solution for protecting the plywood decking from edge damage common to any wood decked trailer without protection.
- It allows your decking to last longer and look better without splints and nicks and minimizes damage from loading and unloading.
- The removable rear bumper slides into place after the decking is mounted to the trailer and caps off the back edge of the plywood for a cleaner look.
Enclosed Wiring with LED Lights
- All Versa-Max™ trailers are equipped with LED lights.
- This commercial grade lighting package is grounded directly through the molded wiring harness to the tow vehicle.
- They are completely protected and concealed within the trailer frame providing years of trouble free lighting.
- LED bulbs are brighter, create less heat and last longer.
- The lexan front clearance lights are stronger and can take a beating on the road.
- Plug holder on tongue keeps plug dry and corrosion free when not in use.
Custom Extruded Aluminum Tongue
- The patented super strong aluminum reinforced tongue is exceptionally strong and won’t bend or twist under load offering the security and dependability to get your stuff to your destination safely.
Heavy Duty Frame
- Strong Rectangular Frame: Versa-Max™ trailers are constructed with tubular extrusions adding rigidity and strength without the weight. These tubes eliminate the twisting and flexing issues found on “I” beam and “C” channel designs. FLOE’s frame will lead to longer-lasting welds and ultimately a longer-lasting trailer. Three factors make up 95% of a trailer’s structural Integrity: 1) Main Frame Beams 2) Cross Member Strength and 3) Tongue Mounting System.
- Main Frame Beams: FLOE’s custom structural beams are the heart of the trailer’s structural integrity. Each beam is designed with the understanding that most of the weight of the trailer load runs through these beams. They are completely welded to the cross members and are capped to keep out road debris.
- Cross Members: FLOE’s cross members are welded on all four sides adding strength to the trailer structure and increasing corner-to-corner rigidity. Weak cross members will allow the entire trailer to twist under the weight of a rated load allowing corner-to-corner flex causing welds to break, compromising the integrity of the trailer.
- Custom Extruded Tongue: The patented aluminum reinforced tongue is exceptionally strong and won’t bend or twist under load offering the security and dependability to get your stuff to your destination safely.
- 7’’ Tall Side Panel: The 7’’ tall side panel extrusions are one of the multi-purpose components on a FLOE trailer and tie the trailer cross members together. A channel on the side panel holds the decking in place and works as a great tie down point.
- Tie-Down Bars: Whatever your sled combination, FLOE’s extra heavy aluminum tie-down bars will have you on the road with a perfectly balanced load in no time. Simply insert the tie-down bar into the Versa-Track and push the lever action clamp down. Equipped with ski-protective boots, the tie-downs won’t scratch your sled and are secured with the cast aluminum Versa-Lock™ system.
- Quick-Loops: Rugged aluminum Quick-Loops allow you to balance loads and create tie-down points wherever you want on your Versa-Track.
- Salt Shield: FLOE’s rugged, high density impact-resistant polyethylene molded salt shield will take a beating on the road so that your sleds don’t. The aerodynamic design not only provides protection but pulls easy and cuts the wind for better fuel economy. Equipped with corrosion resistant stainless steel fasteners, the shield installs and removes quickly and easily for access to cargo and tie-down locations.
- Folding Trailer Ramp: This low profile design ramp offers the loading benefits of a long ramp and the stylish looks of a shorter, more aerodynamic ramp. The ramp was designed and tested to stand up to the weight of the heaviest ATVs and UTVs. All components are made from engineered custom extrusions and joints are welded on all sides for added strength and durability. The ramp has corrosion resistant stainless steel and aluminum hardware. Folding ramps are available as a single ramp 35? long or as a bi-fold ramp which is 60? long.
- Motorcycle Chock: FLOE’s extruded aluminum chock kit inserts into the Versa-Track, providing support and security for both front and rear tires. With corrosion resistant, stainless steel hardware, the chocks have full-length adjustment capabilities, allowing for easy loading and trailer balancing.
- Ramp/Salt Shield: FLOE’s extruded aluminum Ramp/Salt Shield is for those of you that demand the ultimate solution for protection and convenience. Fully engineered to eliminate a center gap and to keep road grime off your sleds, the ramp/salt combo is constructed with a diamond plate front and an impact-resistant plastic sheeting for drive-off surface. This upgrade can be added to any Versa-Max™ V-front ramp trailers.
- Tongue Jack: The tongue jack comes standard on 14’ and larger trailers and is optional on 8’, 10’ and 12’ models. It bolts directly to the pre-drilled tongue and eliminates clumsy brackets found on other trailer brands.
A minimum of 2-1/2" must be kept between the tire and the trailer frame. If larger wheels/tires are used (beyond FLOE's standard upgrade), spacer blocks may be needed.
Minimum tongue weight is required to reach rated cargo loads listed. Minimum tongue weight is the empty trailer. Loaded tongue weight should never be less than the empty trailer tongue weight.
Optional Enclosure: The "cargo load" of your trailer will be reduced by the weight of the enclosure.