- LOA (measurement is from rear of transom to furthest point in bow): 23 ft. 4 in.
- Deck: 21 ft. 2 in.
- Beam: 8 ft. 6 in.
- Pontoon Diameter: 25
- Max HP (CP2/CP2 Hydraulic Steering): 115 hp
- MAX HP (CPT): 150 hp
- Capacity Weight/Persons: 1,551/10
- Weight (approx) w/o Engine: 2,302 lb.
- Fuel Tank Capacity (CP2/CP2 Performance): 28 gal.
- Fuel Tank Capacity (CPT): 48 gal.
- Textured Heavy Duty Powder Coated Fence Rails
- 49" nose cone - .100 Thickness
- 25" Diameter Round Tube w/ .080 Thickness
- 5/8" Solid Extruded Full Keel
- Custom "M" Brackets w/Aluminum Skirting
- Fully sealed structural bulkheads with 4 Chambers
- Direct Fill Fuel Tank Integrated in Motor Mount Pod (2 Tube and CPT)
- 3/4", 7 ply Marine Grade Plywood - Lifetime Warranty Decking in.
- .190" Aluminum 3-sided Cross Members (CP2/CP2+)
- Flexible Door/Gate Stop
- Tech-Screwed (CP2/CP2+)
Railing, Fence Panel And Fiberglass
- 1.25" Ribbed Aluminum Rail w/"D" rail accents
- 90 degree Lift and Lock safety gates with full length hinge (400 lb. capacity)
- Fence Panel .040 thickness aluminum
- Insulated Fence panel "rattle free"
- Fence Mounted Navigation Lights
- Rail Deck Spacers in.
Canvas, Bimini And Hardware
- Bimini Top and Boot w/SS quick release hardware
- 1.25" Bimini Frame Extrusion
- Mooring Cover
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
- 4-Step Aluminum Ladder
- Custom Crest I Fiberglass Helm stand w/windscreen
- Instruments - Tach, Fuel, Volt, Trim
- Audio System: Fusion MS-RA205 Head Unit with Multi-Zone Technology with Bluetooth and (4) 150W - 6" Fusion Speakers
- Captains Cooled Cup Holder
- Tilt Steering Wheel Assembly - SeaStar Xtreme (CP2 )
- Exclusive 1.25" Aluminum and PermaPanel seat bases with pass thru storage
- 23" Mid Back Sliding/Swiveling Helm Chair
- Stern Livewell, Rod Holders, Tackle Box, Fish Station, & FG Cupholders
- Clam Shell Style Fish Seats ( 2 on SF, 4 on C4)
- Trolling Motor Outlet-Bow Mounted