Stock Image: Gloss Black
No touring bike on the road makes a journey more effortless. Built exclusively to meet the demands of both rider and road, this machine delivers luxury touring down to the smallest detail. Whether you’re gripping the handlebars or cruising down the highway as a passenger, all it takes is one ride to feel what no other touring bike can deliver.
The 2013 Victory Vision Tour treats riders to the best weather protection of any motorcycle in the world, and it provides a total of 29 gallons of weatherproof storage in the side storage compartments and large trunk. The Victory Vision Tour is loaded with comfort and convenience features, and has outstanding power and great handling. All of this has made it one of the most popular Touring models on the road today.
The front bodywork provides the fullest protection from wind and rain of any motorcycle in the world. Also enhancing rider comfort are:
• Push-button electric windshield height control.
• Heated seats with individual pilot/passenger controls and Hi-Lo settings.
• Heated handlebar grips with Hi-Lo settings.
• Plush touring seats with 4” (10.16cm) of cushion.
• Low 26.5” (673mm) seat height.
• Long pilot floorboards let a rider adjust feet and legs to stay fresh on long runs.
• The toe-only shifter keeps the rear of the left floorboard open for foot movement; an accessory bolt-on heel shifter is available.
• Air shock-equipped rear suspension provides 4.7” (120mm) of rear travel
Victory Vision Tour Special Features
• Distinctive bodywork incorporates a full fixed fairing, side storage compartments and a spacious trunk. The trunk and side storage compartments are lockable and have weatherproof seals to protect cargo.
• The fairing-integrated audio system has speakers in the fairing and on the front face of the trunk.
• AM/FM/Weather band radio are standard, as is a 3.5mm MP3 jack.
• An iPod® cord for the front storage compartment, as well as satellite radio, are available as accessories.
• The bike is wired to accommodate CB radio and helmet communicator systems.
• A large display screen provides the driver with information including: audio mode, radio station/preset, playlist, track, etc.
• An information display in the fairing provides the driver with: speedometer, tachometer, fuel gauge, fuel economy and range, odometer, two trip meters, gear indicator, temperature gauge, and indicator lights.
• Freedom® 106/6 V-Twin: 108 ft.-lb. of torque
• SOHC 4-valve heads
• Hydraulically adjusted valves
• Self-adjusting cam chain tensioner
• Air- and oil-cooled engine for reliable cooling in all conditions
• 6-speed transmission with overdrive
• Carbon fiber-reinforced drive belt
• Cruise Control is standard
• 6-gallon/22.7-liter fuel capacity
Linked Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS): The linked ABS provides Victory Vision Tour riders with confidence-inspiring braking. High-resolution sensors on each wheel monitor wheel speed, and if they sense slippage or wheel lock, the ABS provides instant, effective braking to slow the vehicle and help the rider maintain control.
Pure Victory Accessories available for the Victory Vision Tour include: Reverse, Trunk Cargo Rack, Trunk Liner, Passenger Armrest Kit, Saddlebag Liners, chrome accessories, and more.