- Length: 139 in. (354 cm)
- Width: 48 in. (122 cm)
- Height: 45.9 in. (116.6 cm)
- Weight (dry): 855 lbs. (388 kg)
- Rider capacity: 3
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 gal. (60 l)
- Storage capacity: 13.7 gal. (52 l)
- Type: 1503 SC Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
- Intake system: Supercharged with intercooler, 60 mm throttle body
- Bore x stroke: 100 mm x 63.4 mm
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Compression ratio: 8.4:1
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Fuel type: 87 octane – minimum; 91 octane – recommended
- Propulsion system: Sea-Doo® Direct Drive
- Jet pump: Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
- Transmission: iBR™
- Impeller: Stainless steel
- Ignition: Digital induction
- Starter: Electric
- Battery: 12 V
Hull & Components
- Type: S3™ Hull
- Color: Autumn Red
Hull & Component Features
- iControl: The “Brain'' that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- S3 Hull: Stepped, stable & strong. Lightweight material, ribbed and stepped. Creates a low-pressure zone to reduce drag for nimble handling and rail-tight cornering.
- Touring / Sport mode: Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. . Sport mode can be easily activated using the Set button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- Electric Variable Trim System (VTS™): Provides boat trim adjustments, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability.
- Bow and stern eyes: Designed for towing or securing the craft to a trailer or dock.
- Watertight, removable storage bin: Provides dry storage for luggage and necessities with easy access.
- Tilt steering: Adjusts the steering and information center angle for maximum ease and comfort.
- Touring seat: Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks providing ultra-plush seating for three.
- Carpeted footwells and deck pads: Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface and great looks.
- Ski tow eye: For easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
- Fold-down reboarding step: Makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
- Multifunction Digital Information Center: Reports 26 key operating functions: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Fuel consumption meter, Water temperature, Touring / Sport mode, Cruise control, Slow mode, VTS, F-N-R indicator, Low fuel level, Low oil level, Low oil pressure, Low voltage, Overheat, Hi voltage, Check engine, Sensor check, Battery protection, Key (wrong key), L-Key / R-Key, Maintenance info, Error codes.
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™): Industry's first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
- Foam flotation: Ride with security and peace of mind. Meets or exceeds USCG standards.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™): Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Quick latch fuel filler design
- Adjustable mirrors
- Reboarding platform
- Reboarding handles on rear platform
- Rear grab handle
- Front splash deflector
- Dual drain plugs
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment
- Special comfort hand grips
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Cut & sew seat with 2 colors
- Seat strap
- Operator's guide, instructional video and booklet
- 3-position retractable ski pylon
- Removable wakeboard rack
- Depth finder
- Ski mode
- Time/distance to empty
- Top/average speed/RPM
- Lap timer
- Engine temperature
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Safety kit
- Sandbag anchor
- Speed Tie™
- Glovebox organizer
- Protective cover
- Advanced TEC trailer
- Fire extinguisher
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- 1,494 cc four-stroke Rotax with four valves per cylinder: Supercharged, intercooled 1503 NA Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable performance in fresh or saltwater, increased torque at RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control): Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features an activity-specific cruise control, Touring /Sport mode and Variable Trim System that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl Learning Key™: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level. . Each of the two settings can be fine-tuned using the mode/set buttons.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-loop cooling system: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car's radiator. . Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- Water/air separator: Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- Watertight digital ignition: Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
- RPM limiter: Protects engine from over-revving.
- Warning device: Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button: Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
- Tip Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™): Protects engine in case of turn over.
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse): The world's only on-water braking system, iBR lets you system stop up to 100 feet sooner than any other watercraft. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system: Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
- Aluminum stator vanes: Handles the high-performance engine without erosion.
- Replaceable UHMW wear ring: Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps: Continuously removes water entering the engine compartment.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design: Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.